Just a quick checklist of things I need to finish up to try and get the Sporty started, maybe this weekend.
- Lock down front sprocket nut
- Lock down transmission sprocket nut
- Button up Primary – Have to pick up an o-ring for the drain plug, you would think that would come in the gasket kit, but nope.
- Primary fluid
- Adjust clutch
- Add engine oil – prime oil pump
- Install carburetor
- Mount exhaust
- Install spark plugs and spark plug wires
- Install battery
- Mount gas tank – put some gas in it.
- Give everything a good once or twice over.
- Hit the button!
Seems like a lot, but I should be able to work through this list over the next couple of evenings and on Saturday. I have all the parts and pieces I need (except the primary drain plug o-ring) to try to bring her to life.
Hoping to be ready fire her up Saturday afternoon or Sunday.