Had the day off today and the new oil tank showed up. After a trip to the dealership to pick up the isolation mounts I got it fitted. Not completely done yet, I have a couple other things to do first, but it looks great.
I had ordered some isolation mounts when I ordered the tank, but they were the wrong ones. Needs 1/4″ 20 studs, the ones I ordered had 5/16″ 24 studs. So I have a couple of 5/16″ x 24 x 3/4″ isolation mounts if anyone needs them.
The starter is not mounted yet either, just have it bolted up to make sure the oil lines are run right.
Really like the black, looks way better than the crappy chrome one that was on there.